Today, Ravens superstar cornerback Lardarius Webb informs Maryland residents about where and how to find affordable health insurance information and assistance. We are joined by state officials, local health advocates and people who have benefited from the Affordable Care Act to discuss how people in the region can get the health care coverage they need.
We will unveil radio advertisements featuring Lardarius Webb to run in the Baltimore metro area. Check our our ad now!
- Lardarius Webb – Prominent Ravens Cornerback
- Carolyn Quattrocki – Interim Executive Director of the Maryland Health Benefits Exchange
- Vincent DeMarco – President of Maryland Citizens’ Health Initiative Education Fund
- Dr. Allen Bennett – Chief Executive Officer of Park West Health System
- Thomas Friedel – Affordable Care Act Success Story
- Barbara Gruber – Affordable Care Act Success Story
- Nancy Hughes – Affordable Care Act/Medicaid Success Story
- Jamal Lee – Small Businessman and Affordable Care Act Success Story
Date: Wednesday March 19, 2014
Time: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Location: Park West Health System (Lobby of the Janie B. Geer Building) 3319 West Belvedere Ave., Baltimore, MD 21215