Get Help Now: Individuals & Families
Maryland residents have many options when it comes to finding free health care. The Health Care for All! Coalition works to support and expand these programs so that you can get the care you need, when you need it most.
Here are some resources from the state of Maryland that might help you find what you are looking for:
- Medical Assistance for Parents, Children and Pregnant Women
- Primary Adult Care Program (PAC) for childless adults
- Health Insurance Partnership for Small Businesses
- Maryland Health Insurance Program (MHIP) for individuals with special health care needs
- Senior Prescription Drug Assistance Program (aka “Donut Hole” subsidy)
We know that this information can be confusing. Please feel free to contact us at our office to get help figuring out how you and your family can gain or maintain your health care coverage.