Maryland residents have many options when it comes to finding free health care. The Health Care for All! Coalition works to support and expand these programs so that you can get the care you need, when you need it most.
- Medical Assistance for Parents, Children and Pregnant Women
- Primary Adult Care Program (PAC) for childless adults
- Health Insurance Partnership for Small Businesses
- Maryland Health Insurance Program (MHIP) for individuals with special health care needs
- Senior Prescription Drug Assistance Program (aka “Donut Hole” subsidy)