Dial 2-1-1 to find local health insurance options– Now THAT’S a good call!
- generic viagra compared
- herbal viagra retailers
- medicare cialis prescription drugs pharmacopeia
- discount viagra cialis
- buy cialis toronto
- generic viagra generic meltabs viagra
Join prominent linebacker London Fletcher and former player, now sports commentator Doc Walker as they inform Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC residents about where and how to find affordable health insurance options. They will be joined by Lieutenant Governor Anthony Brown and local health advocates who will discuss how people in the region can get the health care coverage they need.
- Anthony Brown – Lieutenant Governor of Maryland
- Vincent DeMarco–President of the Maryland Citizens’ Health Initiative Education Fund
- London Fletcher – Prominent Linebacker
- Colenthia Malloy, Chief Executive Officer, Greater Baden Medical Services
- Ron Pollack – Executive Director of Families USA
- Rick “Doc” Walker – Former Player and Sports Commentator
Date: Tuesday, November 19
Time: 11:00a.m.– 12:00p.m.
Location: Greater Baden Medical Services at Capitol Heights 1452 Addison Road, South Capitol Heights, MD 20743
Special thanks to our funders for making this campaign possible:
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, The Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation, National Association of Community Health Centers, CareFirst, Horizon Foundation, Community Catalyst, AARP Maryland, Riverside Health, Consumer Health Foundation and the Jewish Community Federation.
Special thanks to our partners the United Way 2-1-1 First Call for Help and Strategic Campaign Initiatives.